That Indian girl from The Mindy Project is fine as fukk

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Speaking of other fine Indian/arab actresses, a random season 7 episode of HIMYM was on & I just remembered this chick was Barney's love interest that season:

Nazanin Boniadi:
oCaQnQN.jpg

:takedat:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Mindy project cancelled :blessed:

shytty comedy slowly getting the axe at Fox

Mulalay project we coming for you cac :usure:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: "The Mindy Project" is actually good.
I cant stand Mindy. IDK, I liked all the guest stars she had like Mac from Always sunny and Mac from Happy Endings but she's annoying as fukk. And max was leaving after this season anyway so :pacspit:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: "The Mindy Project" is actually good.

It really isn't, breh.

And on a production side-note, I've never seen a show with more ADR'd dialogue than this show, and it's not even smooth. 30% of every joke/line in this show is recorded in post.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It really isn't, breh.

And on a production side-note, I've never seen a show with more ADR'd dialogue than this show, and it's not even smooth. 30% of every joke/line in this show is recorded in post.

That ADR shyt always bugs me out about this show :deadmanny: they don't even try to hide it

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
That ADR shyt always bugs me out about this show :deadmanny: they don't even try to hide it

I know, man.

I tried to find out if more people online noticed it, because I thought maybe if it was one of those "well-known" flaws, maybe they were continuing to do it on purpose as a wink to their "die-hards".

But if you type in "Mindy Project ADR" or "Mindy Project dubbed" etc., like 3 nikkas noticed.

Anyway, I gave up on this show half-way through this current season.

I'm not a Mindy Kaling hater, but she (or this character) is not funny enough to carry a show IMO.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know, man.

I tried to find out if more people online noticed it, because I thought maybe if it was one of those "well-known" flaws, maybe they were continuing to do it on purpose as a wink to their "die-hards".

But if you type in "Mindy Project ADR" or "Mindy Project dubbed" etc., like 3 nikkas noticed.

Anyway, I gave up on this show half-way through this current season.

I'm not a Mindy Kaling hater, but she (or this character) is not funny enough to carry a show IMO.

She's ok. Everyone around her make the show to me tho. I just find her character really really hard to like

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
She's ok. Everyone around her make the show to me tho. I just find her character really really hard to like

The supporting cast are funny (I did get tired of Ike Barinholtz's charcter though), but I just didn't feel invested in them enough to continue.

New Girl is a show that's going through a rough patch (and might have been going through it for 1.5 seasons), but I love the cast around Deschanel, so I'll stick with something like that 'til the wheels fall off.

If the whole Hulu thing pans out for Mindy and I hear it's good, I might pick it up again.