That Feel Good TV: This Is Us - Season 2 Thread

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I think I figured out how Jack died.

The house burned down, faulty electricity or whatever.
Kate (who said she’s responsible for her Dad’s death) is covering for Kevin by lying and saying he’s downstairs in the basement when instead he’s out with Sophie.

The house catches fire and Jack notices that everyone is out except for Kevin with his busted knee. He assumes he’s in the basement and goes back in and dies, possibly smoke inhalation.

Rebecca, Kate, Randall are at Miguel’s house and Kate who feels guilty had to tell Kevin what happened.

Last edited:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:mjcry: this show is too much. I'm catching up on the first season - don't know how y'all deal w/ this :mjcry:

- da gawd Randall having the weight of the world on his shoulders :mjcry:
- Randall trying to not be smart when he was a kid so his bro and sis won't hate him :mjcry:
- his bio dad slowly dying from cancer :mjcry:
- Kevin not getting attention from his parents :mjcry:
- Kate having to live up to the expectation of having a dimepiece mother :mjcry:
- the mom having to keep that secret for decades :mjcry:

how do y'all deal with this :mjcry:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I think I figured out how Jack died.

The house burned down, faulty electricity or whatever.
Kate (who said she’s responsible for her Dad’s death) is covering for Kevin by lying and saying he’s downstairs in the basement when instead he’s out with Sophie.

The house catches fire and Jack notices that everyone is out except for Kevin with his busted knee. He assumes he’s in the basement and goes back in and dies, possibly smoke inhalation.

Rebecca, Kate, Randall are at Miguel’s house and Kate who feels guilty had to tell Kevin what happened.
you probably right. I hit the :ohhh::mjcry: when the showed the smoke detector at the end of this last episode