That Fat Joe and Kanye West song "Pride and Joy" is my sh1t right now

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
fat joe the only nikka to have a hit/potential hit on his hands n no1 cares at all

if any1 else had that "another round" song with chris brown they would be living it up right now

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its Heat I cant stop playing it. The way kanye p blended all those nyggas voices in 1 weird sounding chorus sound >>

Joe said Kanye told him to stfu and let him produce .. lmao

joe just wanted to do the song like Make it rain remix ... have all those nyggas spitting verses ...

kanye been doing a lot of new shyt in hip hop ... gotten to the point he do what he want.

nygga came in the studio on some "i want all yall rapping ass nyggas to be singing today"

Hit song. Joe lucky that he got this. could have def been a GOOD album cut.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
fat joe the only nikka to have a hit/potential hit on his hands n no1 cares at all

if any1 else had that "another round" song with chris brown they would be living it up right now

that Another Round beat is :ahh:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that shyt getting hella spins in NYC radio ... but as a Chris Brown Single :sadcam: