That Fat Joe and Kanye West song "Pride and Joy" is my sh1t right now

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
at first I was all :mjpls: because of the fake ass inflated features, but once you get over it, that song is straight up the shyt.

the beat hot, kanye's autotune hook is catchy, and the bridge with Jadakiss and Busta Rhymes gettin they high notes on is :lolbron:...song is the shyt brehs

Zippyshare.com - Fat Joe - Pride & Joy (feat. Kanye West, Miguel, Jadakiss, Mos Def, DJ Khaled, Roscoe Dash & Busta Rhymes) (CDQ).mp3

I dont really expect yall to like it tho, since SOHH-lite is full of nerds who don't fukk with hot music

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
wack song..lol

like i said :rudy:

Jadakiss singing >

ya'll got some of the wackest ears. fukkin nerd ass elitist. I fukkin hate you all of you.

cept NigerianDonDada, shouts out to the homie!

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Beat is dope. Im not a fan of Joe though, he just always comes off like he trying 2 hard. Chorus is nice too.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I like it. At first I was disappointed all the rappers featured weren't gonna spit, but then after a few more spins....I've had it in constant rotation ever since

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
I like it. At first I was disappointed all the rappers featured weren't gonna spit, but then after a few more spins....I've had it in constant rotation ever since

Exactly what I was thinking.......I was like why this shyt so short and where in the hell is everyone else but it's a dope song....

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
even if she all about the money I dont really care...care.
I got alot money it's enough of it we can share...share

:dj2:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
he shoulda got Rozay on the hook... he got a beautiful singing voice.
[ame=http://youtu.be/o9QzCiYKpZM]Peter Hadar- 'Your Body' Official Video - YouTube[/ame]

i fukks with the Joe song.