That Bryan Smilie Freaking Sucks

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
My TSC brethren couldn't choose a better smilie :stopitslime:

I'm sayin'.
2rwnrba.jpg

We had a shyt load to choose from too. I wanted anyone to win except that whack shyt.

We can only hope the mods let us get another one some time in the future :manny:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
My main problem with the D-Bry face was the "YES!" underneath it. A smiley shouldn't have text under it, the face should speak for itself

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
d bryan aint mainstream enough to be a smiley. dude is a fukking jobber compared to Stone GOAT, The Rock, and the Nature Boy :birdman:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Some of these smilies are too redundant. This is one of them. Its especially useless if you dont watch wrestling. I dont even know what that means. Is he confused, angry, happy, etc. These :damn::why: are much better. We should also do away with all the old SOHH smilies except the larry holmes one

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some of these smilies are too redundant. This is one of them. Its especially useless if you dont watch wrestling. I dont even know what that means. Is he confused, angry, happy, etc. These :damn::why: are much better. We should also do away with all the old SOHH smilies except the larry holmes one

:usure:

I don't think I could live without :sadbron: and :gladbron:

I agree the D.Bryan smiley is wack though. I didn't even notice there was a poll in TSC smh