@ThaRealness let’s chat...

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Been said this board 3/5th cac. These pale morons are so obsessed with folk, some eccentric ass creatures.:scust:
I be seeing all these idiotic cacs that think they fooling folk. They just cant help themselves and sooner or later the mayo seeps out and they fully expose themselves.

tenor.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
WWOOOOOOWWWW! My Coli Crush came back with a positive message on me? Made my day!!! (And I'm kidding about crush - if you have a man I'm not about that taking others life I'm 38 never cheated in my life, never tried to take someone's girl) I know I bothered you a few times, but legit I appreciate this alot! - because it shows you gave me a chance and see that I do love Hip Hop (Since my intro to Doug E Fresh in 1987 as a kid)

I do mess up on Coli alot - and have been checked here many times - but I try to learn.

Thank you so much for this Nicole 416 and have an amazing day. I legit appreciate you too - cause you're a girl who is passionate about hip hop culture through and through.

Thanks again for this pleasant surprise!!! :slapfight::handshake::stylin:

And have amazing rest of the week!
Now you’re doing too Fukkin much you dumbass white boy. Just take the acknowledgment and move on. Damn goofy.
:mjlol::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:laff::laff:
Told you. At the least he proved my point. Bless his clueless goofy 90s music making, “leaders of the new school” dressing soul. That white boy marches to his own beat - he probably still has autographed laminated pictures up on his wall and mementos from 30 yrs ago. He’s not up to anything ..
:bryan::deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/new...hips-weed-money-anti-alcohol-and-more.757503/

@Nicole0416 negged me for this and said it's trash. Scurred! My bad Nikki!

I want everyone here to check out this track and video. Also comment with your thoughts.

This is for the hardcore hip hoppers!

:birdman:

"I need a bag of dope need a bag of dope!" Birdman

Weren't we beefing before? Didn't I say I love you before or was that another woman here? Ya, you freaked me out. Why would would you diss my work? We're here for hip hop. We aren't randoms on the subway beefing. Hip hoppers in my opinion should either a. Work things out or b. Keep it moving.

I mentioned you cause "Why not?" - Borat voice lol

Don’t mention me in your thread, if I didn’t comment in your thread, white boy. Hold that neg. That shyt is steaming hot bags of wet garbage b :palm::laff:
You’re posting up that sample, If I wanted quality and good tracks I’ll listen to @kevlar kohleone or @FruitOfTheVale, their music is fire. I don’t know wtf this is you think you’re doing. Listening to it for more than 6 secs in gives me a headache, nvm the visuals.

Cool if true, butI don't know. I think she doesn't like me. But I like her energy posting videos from Leaders of the New School. :yes:

Yeah, three elements of Markie Mark and the Funky Bunch, Rhythmless Nation and Malibu’s Least Wanted. - we’re just going to ignore the obvious about the dude in all black being extra huh?? Lastly, Tell me that his fits and his crew doesn’t look straight out of an early 90s video ..
LEADERS-OF-THE-NEW-SCHOOL-LONG-ISLAND-1991-1349x1000.jpg

he’s been like that ever since this exchange
:aicmon:

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:stopitslime:That’s hypocritical.

you kick a lot of pro-black shyt and have a real extensive knowledge of Africa that even had me like :ohhh:.

Either way, glad you played yourself.
It's not hypocritical at all.
It's a forum. I don't think anyone should be banned...especially for shyt said 7 years ago. And the younger black generation has let it slide.