The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You tagged me in this thread stupid. I haven't read any posts but your quotes

Now can you please tell me if any of the strangers on the internet was able to direct you to a man who would be willing to fukk you if you paid?
Take your own advice, keep the same energy with your cac crehthen and shut the fuk up about black issues, insulting black posters and repeating lies when your own cactuvity is front and center; then next time you won’t be sticking your collective foot in your mouth getting bodied by your own words. Now what was it that you were trying to say about me?
:jbhmm:
Perhaps you could number us and have these numbers placed on us somewhere to keep track of us

I would agree though that we shouldn't be trying our opinions around in threads about black issues

tumblr_mq74trR6ar1qdg0d3o1_400.gifv

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
How many posts in a row is this since I've responded? :dead:

You're so hurt

Keep searching those posts though. Maybe you'll find a guy you can pay to fukk somewhere in those old threads

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Quick tip- search these cac’s name or assumed to be cac’s names in “the bushes” and 9/10- these stupid racist whites slipped up and said some shyt to reveal what they’re really on, search ”key words” in regular threads and it tells you everything about them that you need to know.
:ohhh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The only white booth poster who I’ve not seen get out of line is @Crumple. And I’ve observed his reacts him a few times - like he legit just posts his music and doesn’t hide behind what he’s not. I may be mistaken but he does his thing and keeps quiet.
Yea he's cool. He used to post on ughh in 2005 when I was on there and migrated from there to here.

I migrated from ughh/nbs to sohh to the coli in 2012.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How many posts in a row is this since I've responded? :dead:

You're so hurt

Keep searching those posts though. Maybe you'll find a guy you can pay to fukk somewhere in those old threads
Cacs hate taking Ls - this dude will repeat himself to save face like a m’fer
I've introduced CAC to mg fellow white friends and we call each other it for fun and to take the power out of it. So I'm gonna say CAC is my choice

Log off and go discuss your white inferiority as you listen to sheck Wes. Your whole life is emulating black people, trying to fit in to our convos and culture. You circle jerk your white friends offline, nerds sitting around calling themselves cac bc the coli has affected you so much online. I’m done.
:mjlol::mjlol: :laff:

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Cacs hate taking Ls - this dude will repeat himself to save face like a m’fer

Log off and go discuss your white inferiority as you listen to sheck Wes. Your whole life is emulating black people, trying to fit in to our convos and culture. You circle jerk your white friends offline, nerds sitting around calling themselves cac bc the coli has affected you so much online. I’m done.
:mjlol::mjlol: :laff:
Hey that's awesome. Thanks for being a fan and coming out

tenor.gif

Last edited: