Thanos vs One Punch Man

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Y'all nikkas are on crack. Thanos wins this fight with or without the infinity gauntlet :dahell: is wrong with y'all

Lol. Thanos would arrive on earth at 11:00pm and would be dead before 11:00.25pm.

Thanos would get absolutely washed.

35498.gif

:wow: Saitama is too good.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
All Thanos has to do is blow up the Earth while Saitama is playing video games or eating noodles or whatever. Bounce to another galaxy and leave Saitama floating in space lol

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Comic Thanos yes but movie Thanos gets stomped to oblivion, Saitama would turn him to mush.

Honestly I don't think Comic Thanos.....

it's weird now that I think about it.

Cause Thanos' greatest physical power is his DURABILITY. Dude's tanked black holes, different realities with different laws of physics and Odin shots that wrecked asgard.

But at the same time, Saitama punches WAY over Herald level.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I don't think Comic Thanos.....

it's weird now that I think about it.

Cause Thanos' greatest physical power is his DURABILITY. Dude's tanked black holes, different realities with different laws of physics and Odin shots that wrecked asgard.

But at the same time, Saitama punches WAY over Herald level.

Bullshyt I am up to date on the latest chapter and his greatest feat is destroying a falling meteor. He is nowhere near herald level when we regard feats just a lot of hyperbole surrounding the charcater. As things stand comic Thanos would wreck him without the infinity gauntlet. When we take things like this into account feats are what count and Thanos babyshakes Silver Surfer.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bullshyt I am up to date on the latest chapter and his greatest feat is destroying a falling meteor. He is nowhere near herald level when we regard feats just a lot of hyperbole surrounding the charcater. As things stand comic Thanos would wreck him without the infinity gauntlet. When we take things like this into account feats are what count and Thanos babyshakes Silver Surfer.

first you think IW was better than JL
now you think Thanos can beat OPM

5391cb5d5474291a19100c1e8a38a4ec0c44acf6_hq.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
first you think IW was better than JL
now you think Thanos can beat OPM

5391cb5d5474291a19100c1e8a38a4ec0c44acf6_hq.gif

I don’t know if you read comics and are simply going from the Thanos you saw in the movies but Comic Thanos washes Saitama while movie Thanos gets Stomped.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
So you don't think Boros was Herald level?

Hell no, as things stand no one in OPM has shown to be herald level. People often use that term loosely, Silver Surfer is on the high end of herald level and he gets stomped by Thanos..........trust me Comic Thanos would wreck Saitama.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hell no, as things stand no one in OPM has shown to be herald level. People often use that term loosely, Silver Surfer is on the high end of herald level and he gets stomped by Thanos..........trust me Comic Thanos would wreck Saitama.

so being able to bust the planet in one shot, according to the OPM handbook, isn't Herald level?

:heh: and you gotta understand. My second post is me doubting Saitama could beat Thanos cause one punch prolly ain't gonna do it.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
so being able to bust the planet in one shot, according to the OPM handbook, isn't Herald level?

:heh: and you gotta understand. My second post is me doubting Saitama could beat Thanos cause one punch prolly ain't gonna do it.

I am going by feats, according to the manga he went all out and blasted Saitama with his collapsing star roaring canon and via his own statement he talked about destroying the planet surface not the planet. The way I interpreted that was on some scorched earth kind of shyt as opposed to full on total destruction.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I am going by feats, according to the manga he went all out and blasted Saitama with his collapsing star roaring canon and via his own statement he talked about destroying the planet surface not the planet. The way I interpreted that was on some scorched earth kind of shyt as opposed to full on total destruction.

:ehh: