Thanos vs One Punch Man

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Could One Punch Man defeat Thanos? Finally got around to watching Infinity War today, and it had me wondering..could Saitama the gawd do what the Avengers couldnt do? My comic and anime knowledge isnt up to bar like the brehs one here so I had to ask

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Fam Saitama is a gag character. He's backed by toonforce. You can't beat that shyt
full

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What are one punch man feats?
Feats..shattered a meteor by just jumping through it:mindblown:Took an uppercut so hard he flew to the moon AND then proceeded to get up like":ehh:" while playing with a moon rock :deadmanny::mindblown:His serious :mindblown:series 1 punch was so hard he literally parted the atmosphere while he was hitting a beam powerful enough to potentially crack the planet:mindblown:

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Feats..shattered a meteor by just jumping through it:mindblown:Took an uppercut so hard he flew to the moon AND then proceeded to get up like":ehh:" while playing with a moon rock :deadmanny::mindblown:His serious :mindblown:series 1 punch was so hard he literally parted the atmosphere while he was hitting a beam powerful enough to potentially crack the planet:mindblown:
I just watched some youtube clips :wow:. Dudes the strongest character ever