Thanos or Darkseid:Stronger pimp hand?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Darkseid by default because Thanos was based on Darkseid.

giphy.gif

Plus Darkseid ain't simping on a female unlike Thanos with Death.:stopitslime:

:heh: funny thing is, Darkseid was in love with a chick once and she broke his heart.

His reaction was to create a machine that erased the concept of "Love" from his being.

Really, what's more "Pimpish" than that?

"So heartbreaking. Like loving a whore/Might hurt you once.... but never no more."

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Darkseid hoe'd Supes so many times in the cartoon.

Even when Supes went super sayian on his ass, Darkseid still hoe'd him...had to get Lex to finish him off

thats the way it's supposed to be.

Darkseid is supposed to be a LEGIT GOD. The embodiment of Stifling Order.

Darkseid is supposed to be around Galactus level. Thanos would be exactly between Superman/Surfer and Galactus/Darkseid. (like Despero, for us comic nerds)

Honestly, even someone like Thanos beating Darkseid should be similar to thinking Batman can beat Superman. Matter of fact, it should be the same exact thing.

But the whole world knows how that goes. :francis:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
thats the way it's supposed to be.

Darkseid is supposed to be a LEGIT GOD. The embodiment of Stifling Order.

Darkseid is supposed to be around Galactus level. Thanos would be exactly between Superman/Surfer and Galactus/Darkseid. (like Despero, for us comic nerds)

Honestly, even someone like Thanos beating Darkseid should be similar to thinking Batman can beat Superman. Matter of fact, it should be the same exact thing.

But the whole world knows how that goes. :francis:
You have to remember Darkseid only ever used Avatars. True Darkseid is like the Great Evil beast. Or like the Anti-monitor (COIE version)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You have to remember Darkseid only ever used Avatars. True Darkseid is like the Great Evil beast. Or like the Anti-monitor (COIE version)

Youre right.

If it weren't for Darkseid basically one-shotting Anti-Monitor after all the pre-crisis heroes failed to even scratch him, COIE would've ended a whole lot differently.

:heh: Darkseid really did sucker punch the Anti-Monitor with the Omega Effect and was like

".... now stop bothering me. :stopitslime:"

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've yet to see either put in work, don't know what either of them do but people keep dropping their name but I've yet to see them. Plus if they are such bad asses all the superheroes should be dead. It's like Goku, he gets all this applaud but Everytime I watch Dragonball he is losing or dead already and is saved by the marbles

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I've yet to see either put in work, don't know what either of them do but people keep dropping their name but I've yet to see them. Plus if they are such bad asses all the superheroes should be dead. It's like Goku, he gets all this applaud but Everytime I watch Dragonball he is losing or dead already and is saved by the marbles
So you don't know anything about Thanos then...