Thank You NYC for making Krispy Kreme return to the city. Dunkin Donuts sucks

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Sounds gross but it's good. The sour cream is mixed in. It gives them a sour tang in the icing.
old-fashioned-sour-cream-feat2.jpg

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Blueberry Cake, Apple Filled, Chocolate Cake & Bavarian Creme Donuts are the only good stuff in Dunkin. They used to have a Lemon filled one that was really good but they discontinued them. Haven't had Krispy Kreme in years but the last time i had them they were alright but nothing special. I think you're better going to an actual bakery which makes them fresh.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Sour Cream donuts are the only thing I like from Dunkin
That must be some regional shyt like how chic fila a has a Hawaiian version in Georgia.

I've never heard of no sour cream donuts and I get iced coffee almost every other day at dinkin. What city serves sour cream donuts?!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Sounds gross but it's good. The sour cream is mixed in. It gives them a sour tang in the icing.
old-fashioned-sour-cream-feat2.jpg

Wow I cannot for the life of me see how this taste good and even it looks like it will make you run to the bathroom but eyyy

Ok I just read the wiki of the sources cream donut and it looks like the sour cream is mixed in the batter.

That actually sounds much better cause I thought the icing was sour cream lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Didn’t find KK to be any better or really all that different from DD taste wise.