THANK GOD for the OPIATE CRISIS....

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Why dont people do like in breaking bad and make these pill drugs themselves? Is it too hard chemically or too expensive?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
no ducktales, if you live in rural cac country you'll notice a ton of clinics are opening up because of this

exactly...every month they are busting some "quack" doctor or legit doctor who is running pills as a side hustle

plus im not too far from the Flordia Border..........

and everybody knows Florida is the Opiate prescriptioi and black market Pill region of the nation

dem boys riding around with pill pressing machines in thier cars :whew:

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Sounds like she finessed you

If she could "revise" your plan that quickly she could've put extras on it in the first place to shake you up and stun you with jargon.

You were probably entitled to get the payment plan you're on now but she managed to get a steady supply of pills from you :russ:

And you think you're winning :dead:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I believe you because when it comes to banks it’s all about relationships. A banker friend can make a problem disappear with the click of a button. If they know how to work around audits:banderas:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
There’s def opiate crises and drug addicts will do whatever but this story just sounds fugazi. In Philly opiates go for like a dollar a milligram

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
5.dollars for a pill at nearly 50 pills would be a nice little lick, seeing as how i paid 36 total for them.

Like you said, wont get you rich but thats some grocery money

Slow down educated brotha :Whoooooooaaaaaa:

You know Damn well that's not even a days worth of legit work for you :Whoooooooaaaaaa:

I seen you got $90k worth expenses for 2019 but you don't need to be out in them skreets :dbldamn: