THANK GOD for the OPIATE CRISIS....

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Took out a Business loan in the beginning of the year from a former college classmate of mine who is now a Loan Officer.....

Was steady making the installment payments till I forgot one month...

Figured it wasn't no biggie and would just go to the bank where she works at and just double up on my. Payment

Till she told me the amount due...

I was like :damn:

She was like yeah those fees kick in daily along with interest if you miss a payment...

I was losing it in that bank with her
:mindblown:

So she closes the door to her office and asks me...

You got any "alternative collateral" in quotations..
:smugfavre:

I'm WTF? :why:

SO SHE GETS SPECIFIC and quietly asks

Are you holding any "work"?:stopitslime:

Now I realize what she was meaning.. Since I use to serve her stepped on powder in school back in the day..

I said Nah... all I got is some pills the doctor gave me for my car accident recovery a few months ago..
:patrice:

She asked what type?

I said Percs... I don't fukk wit me cause they too strong for me...

She said. PERFECT
:troll:

Anyway she worked out a revised loan payment where she would wipe out the fees and interest and allow me to just pay the Principal I'd I feed her percs three times a week...
:feedme:

I was like cool...

Sad it has to be this way.. Cause one girl seems like those pills is taking a toll on her..

But in the end it's a blessing
:blessed:

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Friday morning illogical :duck:tales :blessed:

Nah it's 100% fact...

I can put up the receipts with the paperwork...

I gave her 2 percs yesterday

And belore I leave town for memorial day weekend I'm a hit her off with a 5 piece so she can enjoy her weekend..

I needed to get out this loan mane..

Dem fees was killing me...

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Friday morning illogical :duck:tales :blessed:
You have no idea what CACS would do for drugs who are in high positions.:mjlol:
They seriously would risk careers for it.
I remember a bytch got caught at a temp service here back in the day for putting nikkas at the top of the list for jobs without drug testing for a gram of coke. :banderas:
shyt went on for over a year before she got caught.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You have no idea what CACS would do for drugs who are in high positions.:mjlol:
They seriously would risk careers for it.
I remember a bytch got caught at a temp service here back in the day for putting nikkas at the top of the list for jobs without drug testing for a gram of coke. :banderas:
shyt went on for over a year before she got caught.

exactly!!!!!!!!!!

she is a WHITE CHICK :umad:

she was always on some stoner shyt even though she stayed productive..........

she loves to tell me how she got let go from the last job cause her job got "outsourced" to asia...

but i knew a dude who use to serve "powder" to her and he says ..."the byatch got fired cause she pissed dirty TWICE ..even after they gave her a rehab program" :usure:

now she really is on some junkie shyt......

yesterday was hot as fukk in georgia...it was like 99 degrees and this byatch had on a fukking sweater outside taking a smokers break as i pulled up :picard:

and her looks has diminished FAST over the years since we first met.......

i just hopes she doesn't O.D before she can "hook me" up with another loan :lolbron:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You would have been better off paying the interest.

The very second she's caught with those pills and no prescription, law enforcement will want to know who's supplying her and she WILL flip on you.

Law enforcement will trump up charges and have you looking like a damn drug kingpin that's been flooding the whole city with opioids.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You would have been better off paying the interest.

The very second she's caught with those pills and no prescription, law enforcement will want to know who's supplying her and she WILL flip on you.

Law enforcement will trump up charges and have you looking like a damn drug kingpin that's been flooding the whole city with opioids.

come on MATT... :why:

you act like im the PLUG giving this byatch a batch of Pills to distribute

its simple a couple of pills gets passed to her .....for personal consumption

its never more than 3 pills during a meetup....

and im pretty sure I AIN'T THE ONLY ONE SHE GETTING PILLS FROM dawg :ufdup:

why da hell you always gotta think the WORST CASE SCENARIO when someone talks about something

:mindblown:

gottdamn you is the ultimate buzzkill negro

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have 48 narco pills from my wisdom tooth surgery (got 2 perscriptions filled) and never took one.

My sister was telling me i could resell those and make a.good amount of money back.:ohhh:

I jokingly old her i would report her to the medical board and get her license revoked:mjlol:.....

..... but im lowkey curious about how.much these go for :patrice:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I have 48 narco pills from my wisdom tooth surgery (got 2 perscriptions filled) and never took one.

My sister was telling me i could resell those and make a.good amount of money back.:ohhh:

I jokingly old her i would report her to the medical board and get her license revoked:mjlol:.....

..... but im lowkey curious about how.much these go for :patrice:

are they Percs or Oxys???

in my area based on the market ....they go for 4 to 5$

but if you buying em wholesale......it can go for 2$........according to what a "friend" told me :mjpls:

now if you really wanna "eat" ....the Xans is where it's at..dem "bars" go for more

either way it's a pretty steady hustle...you wont get rich though unless you the plug or got a pressing machine

anyway the market is huge ..you can sell to students...to working class folks to old people....

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are they Percs or Oxys???

in my area based on the market ....they go for 4 to 5$

but if you buying em wholesale......it can go for 2$........according to what a "friend" told me :mjpls:

now if you really wanna "eat" ....the Xans is where it's at..dem "bars" go for more

either way it's a pretty steady hustle...you wont get rich though unless you the plug or got a pressing machine

anyway the market is huge ..you can sell to students...to working class folks to old people....

5.dollars for a pill at nearly 50 pills would be a nice little lick, seeing as how i paid 36 total for them.

Like you said, wont get you rich but thats some grocery money