Thanasis got challenged by a high schooler to play 1-on-1, had to show him that there's levels to this

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Lmaooo didn't know he was a funny nikka... I like this. Happy for him n Giannis, living their dream :salute:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Who’s a better player between Shaq and Allen Iverson?

Who wins one on one? See how dumb this is. You could make a justification for either one beating each other.

Same with Bron and KD. shyt any NBA players.
This is about basketball not nba players. If i beat my cousin more than he beat me im better then him. That is how basketball has always been. Anybody that was or is a hooper know that.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
This is why Pro's vs. Joe's should come back, cause it'd make a lot more people recognize that they're far too confident in their abilities to compete with pro athletes.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
The internet be having people unattached from actual reality.

1 on 1 with any NBA player the average hooper is getting washed. Kids be watching these little YouTube highlights and think they know everything.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This is about basketball not nba players. If i beat my cousin more than he beat me im better then him. That is how basketball has always been. Anybody that was or is a hooper know that.
Define “more”. This whole thread is assuming a single game scenario. If your cousin beats you once is he better than you? :jbhmm:

What if you guys play entirely different positions? :jbhmm: