Thanasis got challenged by a high schooler to play 1-on-1, had to show him that there's levels to this

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

3:20

- "I laughed when Charles Barkley said that about me. I think he's funny"
- "I got drafted on my own merit into the G-League, then got drafted by the New York Knicks"
- "I was in a basketball camp, and I saw a couple kids in High school snickering at me like they could beat me at basketball. So we are playing and I was taking it easy, not going to go all in on him, like why. Then all of a sudden he starts to gain confidence and actually think he can beat me, and his friends are hyping him up"

- "I actually saw that he believed it in his eyes that he could beat me"
- "Then I was like fukk it. I started playing serious. Backed him down, spin moves, dunking, all of that. Brought him back to earth"
- "Then he sat down looking all sad. I told the young guy that.. you trying to make it to the NBA, and you can't even beat me? Getting into the NBA is not as easy as it looks"

Another Brian Scalabrine special :laff::laff::pachaha:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
It was probably a regular ymca or neighborhood park hooper. Put Thanasis against a top high school recruit and let's see what happens.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
It was probably a regular ymca or neighborhood park hooper. Put Thanasis against a top high school recruit and let's see what happens.
I have a cousin who played overseas and he would come home and torch D-1 college kids during the summer or when he was in between contracts. And my cousin is like 5’9 or 5’10 MAYBE. He wasn’t even playing serious for real. He’d take a few 3s, and once they realized he could shoot and had to play him up he’d just take them off the dribble... easily

It was crazy because I’m thinking he’s not that great cause he couldn’t make it to the league, but in comparison to everybody else, we might as well have been playing against an NBA player, lol.