TEYONAH PARRIS IG:@TeyonahParris Appreciation Thread

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
God what a fine black beauty. Can't find much info on her. She doesn't even have a wiki.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:wtf:

i'm derailing a thread about how "beautiful" this girl is when all i'm saying is she isn't that hot?
GXbpF3k.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
is this the latest black victim of the "Lupita Nyong'o" syndrome? some decent-looking black female gets hyped to absurd levels because she's, like, OMG a black female on television and we just don't see too many of those nowadays. :shaq2:

some of you nikkas is so desperate to find an attractive black female on television or the big screen, that you get geeked over average-looking chicks.

nikka you sound stupid. Y'all be the main ones hyping up these average white bytches like their goddesses or some shyt.

iggy-azalea-no-makeup-2__oPt.jpg

Media got yall nikkas brainwashed. A truly beautiful black woman gone look for a long time. Most of these white bytches out here looking 45 at 23. Lupita is beautiful. This black woman in the OP is beautiful. Stop whining

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
lol at people in this thread literally making up shyt saying she dates CACs and never is pictured with any blacks, wtf?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
lol at people in this thread literally making up shyt saying she dates CACs and never is pictured with any blacks, wtf?

I'm not gonna lie, she did give me the :mjpls: vibe when I first clicked the thread :patrice:

That's because it's a running gag on the Coli for nikkas to post fine azz black women like her with some cac on her arm to get a reaction out of people :beli:

But I'm glad to see I was wrong :ehh: