TEYONAH PARRIS IG:@TeyonahParris Appreciation Thread

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
is this the latest black victim of the "Lupita Nyong'o" syndrome? some decent-looking black female gets hyped to absurd levels because she's, like, OMG a black female on television and we just don't see too many of those nowadays. :shaq2:

some of you nikkas is so desperate to find an attractive black female on television or the big screen, that you get geeked over average-looking chicks.

This guy....
mLTfS.png

p6mAO2I.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
is this the latest black victim of the "Lupita Nyong'o" syndrome? some decent-looking black female gets hyped to absurd levels because she's, like, OMG a black female on television and we just don't see too many of those nowadays. :shaq2:

some of you nikkas is so desperate to find an attractive black female on television or the big screen, that you get geeked over average-looking chicks.
:camby:

she's been on the show for almost 2 seasons now. :what:

and her role is picking up.

...AND shes bad as fukk in my eyes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy....
mLTfS.png

p6mAO2I.gif

:heh:

am i wrong?

this girl
d79a461ac82511e39d850002c955ec9a_8.jpg
deserves a thread like this? yall overrate black females as if a beautiful black woman is rare. fukkouttahere. yall are no different than these fetishizing white boys.

this girl is AVERAGE. period. this woman is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better-looking, and she isn't filling some bite sized role on the supporting cast, either.

nicole-beharie16x9.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

she's been on the show for almost 2 seasons now. :what:

and her role is picking up.

...AND shes bad as fukk in my eyes.

maybe her role is "picking up." not like i care, since i don't even watch that show. fukk i look like watching that celebration of cac-ness. no, thanks.

but if you think she's bad as fukk, you need to get those eyes checked. much better-looking black female actresses out here who need love and attention than this average-looking broad. :shaq2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
maybe her role is "picking up." not like i care, since i don't even watch that show. fukk i look like watching that celebration of cac-ness. no, thanks.

but if you think she's bad as fukk, you need to get those eyes checked. much better-looking black female actresses out here who need love and attention than this average-looking broad. :shaq2:
this chick is AVERAGE to you?

You need to quick jerking to cottage cheese ex-strippers.

This girl is damn near perfect.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this chick is AVERAGE to you?

You need to quick jerking to cottage cheese ex-strippers.

This girl is damn near perfect.

:snoop:

you're really....serious?

10175355_631020613632671_321237155_n.jpg

look at her profile. her jawline. look at her head on. she's barely cute. you're overrating her because she's a dark-skinned, natural-haired female on one of the most popular shows around, a show that is laughably white. step back and be real with yourself. she is not the definition of beautiful or hot.

EDIT: you know what? i'm not going to argue this. different strokes for different folks. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. btw, lupita smokes this girl, too.