Texting People With Coli Smilies Appreciation Thread

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
7LeJmhz.png
How do these work for iPhones?

You gotta save em to the phone by syncing then send them like MMS. I wish there was a way to make a keyboard outta these. Maybe there is but it won't be done by me. :manny:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
There is a new app on the App Store called real emoticons. Has some smilies from here on there but the cel shading kind of throws it off.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
i have my smilies synced to my phone and i can select them but the text bubbles on my iphone cut off the edges of the smilies :snoop: this sucks :damn:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we did this on boxden tho

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Has anyone noticed that females don't seem to get these? I've texted these to a bunch of girls and only one of em thought they were funny, the others were like "what does that mean","who's that!?" "what's with the faces?"
:beli:

Just the opposite. I have about 30 smileys that I use (some I made myself) and I always get a good reaction outta people (especially the females). It's more about timing when u use them I guess. Sometimes I just text the smiley without even using words

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone noticed that females don't seem to get these? I've texted these to a bunch of girls and only one of em thought they were funny, the others were like "what does that mean","who's that!?" "what's with the faces?"
:beli:
I get both from females.

Sometimes they just laugh other times they laugh and ask those questions.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
If you don't want to sync them to your iPhone through iPhoto, another alternative is uploading them to Dropbox, Skypath and Photobucket. After they are uploaded you can easily copy and paste them in your messages. Great way to keep the smilies organized and does no take space on your phone.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I was on Operation Sports and they where getting mad at me for posting Coli smiies. They talking posting little faces and crap, I'm like these the best smilies on the net. They're like those are not smilies.... I told them to google Coli smileys and then google OS smilies.... which has results?

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Here we go....Phone smilies v3.

- Added about 385 smilies to the new Summer2013 folder
- Renamed old "new" folder to "Winter2012"
- Added 17 new smilies to the TSC folder :bryan:
- The :flabbynsick: smilies now have their own folder, not many but a few.

In total 846 smilies :whew:

:salute:

PhoneSmiliesv3.zip
:wow:

My nikka you put in work with this. Props.

Ios7 fukked shyt up though. It's almost like they trimmed the canvas size for sending images. Makes smilies look like this now.

http://i.imgur.com/fVMsMA5.png

Do you know if there's a way around this?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Y'all do know you can send gifs in iMessage right? I tried that hit out for the first time this morning :banderas: