Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
C2QP17VXgAAahru.jpg

fukk Chris Christie and that man servant Reince Preibus :pacspit:

What kind of name is Reince? :hhh:

It's difficult to have two bigger pieces of shyt in your box... you could try but Jerry has maybe the two most despicable in existence

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Says the fakkit that follows me all around the forum because I call out c00ns. :mjgrin:
Your rep indicates you're a horrible poster with moist feminist opinions, thus that makes u onsight status for being so damn bytchmade :umad:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hey, guy who talks shyt about the Lions every single thread and gets repeatedly called out for being an idiot and a p*ssy because you never bet anything on it.

Shut the fukk up. You're not welcome.

So some guy, who posts no one knows or cares about on here, tells dh86 to bet, and im gonna accept because you said so. Then follow me for a month about like anyone cares about your thoughts. Never thought id have a Coli fan. A true life loser.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
:salute: Ima salute my Boys because it was a great season. Expectations weren't high in August and they damn sure weren't when Tony went down. Yet dem Boys finished 13-3. The loss hurts but can't be too mad after the season we had after last year. We were lead by 2 rookies with a third waiting in the wing. The future is bright brehs

Y'all fakkits hating better rellish in the moment because Dallas built for the future and not going anywhere anytime soon :ufdup: