Texas governor pardons cac who murdered BLM protester

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
"My" boy? You're the one who ran into this thread to run interference for Abbott and somehow blame the Democrats.

Abbott said directly in your link that he wasn't going to pardon him until the parole board returned a recommendation advocating pardon, and that didn't happen until today. For the DOJ to bring federal charges any earlier than that on a man already serving 25 would have been fukking stupid, because it would have played into the narrative that he was the victim of a "liberal witchhunt" and made it easier for Abbott to justify pardoning him.

On top of that, it's unclear whether it even qualifies as a federal crime, because murder is a state offense. They'd have to prove it was a civil rights violation in order to elevate it to a federal crime, and that's going to be iffy because the victim was white and the murderer hates black people, not white people.
During that conversation, Perry said, “I might have to kill a few people on my way to work they are rioting outside my apartment complex.”

Driving thru a peaceful protest with the intent to kill someone isn't a federal crime and an infringement on a constitutional right? News to me...but then again ya boy is to busy giving money to Jews and letting millions of immigrants to use the force of the feds to put pressure on outright race soliders for white supremacy emboldened by a white supremacist governor

You're not embarrassed that a paraplegic keeps outsmarting Biden its prettt sad at this point?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Driving thru a peaceful protest with the intent to kill someone isn't a federal crime? Interesting

Do you realize that all you've accomplished in this thread is make yourself look like a fukking idiot desperate to run cover for Republicans?

And just a few hours ago you tagged me to repeat your argument that systematic inequalities are dismissible and the real reason Black kids don't do well in school is.....because they spend too much on prom.

You're a fukking clown and it's starting to look like you have no reason to be here other than to act as an agent.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Gov. Greg Abbott announces he will push to pardon Daniel Perry after murder conviction

I didn't followed this case. Has the bolded been confirmed/debunked?

Nah, he initially admitted to police that the gun was never pointed at him, and only changed his story later.

Perry said: "I believe he was going to aim it at me … I didn’t want to give him a chance to aim at me, you know."

The area was full of witnesses and not one of them saw Foster point the gun at Perry.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, he initially admitted to police that the gun was never pointed at him, and only changed his story later.

Perry said: "I believe he was going to aim it at me … I didn’t want to give him a chance to aim at me, you know."

The area was full of witnesses and not one of them saw Foster point the gun at Perry.

You got a link? Assuming what you're saying is accurate, the gov should be impeached.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You got a link? Assuming what you're saying is accurate, the gov should be impeached.

His statement to the police that it wasn't pointed at him:

Three witnesses all testifying that the gun was never pointed at him:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Low Quality Posting
Out in the open. Indeed, family.

"I like my racism out in the open. Liberals is just covert racists."

Ight, so here you go. Liberals and their "covert racism" would never do this. We got our fight. What's the next step my militant bothsides brothers?

Didn't he kill another White person, garrett foster :dwillhuh:

This is the same thing that happened with kyle rittenhouse in wisconsin and the gov. Tony Evers is a Democrat.

Bothsides are still the same :umad: lol

Last edited:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps

38124a56-2dea-4854-8232-3e2e3b399294-IMG-0349.JPG

White on white crimes.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Didn't he kill another White person, garrett foster :dwillhuh:

This is the same thing that happened with kyle rittenhouse in wisconsin and the gov. Tony Evers is a Democrat.

Bothsides are still the same :umad: lol

Jesus, how damn dumb are you Trump supporters? When did Gov Tony Evers pardon Kyle Rittenhouse? When was Rittenhouse even convicted to be pardoned to begin with?

Yall both sides Uncle Tom's and FBA niccas will stop at nothing to run interference for Republicans. Straight up lieing. Scumbag.