Texas governor pardons cac who murdered BLM protester

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Those are the biggest ones

Why does that matter? Again we need a reverse migration excluding Texas and Florida.

Black folks should aim to politically run Georgia to Virginia. So Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia.

Then eventually aim for Alabama to Louisiana.

IMG-7920.webp

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
During that conversation, Perry said, “I might have to kill a few people on my way to work they are rioting outside my apartment complex.” After a few more exchanges, Smith asked Perry, “Can you catch me a negro daddy,” to which Perry replied, “That is what I am hoping.”

A meme with an unknown date and time in Perry’s cellphone had text that read: “Me: 'white people can’t dance lol, White People: 'Okay but if I call you a cotton picking n----- then I’m the racist one right? Racism works both ways, pull your pants up if you don’t want cops killing you.”

Whats stopping the DOJ of charging him isn't a Democrat in office I'm thoroughly confused thecoli told me only Trump would allow this something about lesser of two evils:jbhmm:

Abbott literally pardoned him TODAY. Until four hours ago he'd been sitting in jail. The DC workday was already over and you're upset the Attorney General didn't rush back to his office after-hours and just write up an indictment from scratch?

You've been on one recently. Jumped straight from blaming Black kids for the low quality of education in Black schools, to blaming Democrats for a Republican pardoning a White Supremacist.

:mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nice try buddy but ya boy Abbot said he was going to pardon him like 6 months ago

"My" boy? You're the one who ran into this thread to run interference for Abbott and somehow blame the Democrats.

Abbott said directly in your link that he wasn't going to pardon him until the parole board returned a recommendation advocating pardon, and that didn't happen until today. For the DOJ to bring federal charges any earlier than that on a man already serving 25 would have been fukking stupid, because it would have played into the narrative that he was the victim of a "liberal witchhunt" and made it easier for Abbott to justify pardoning him.

On top of that, it's unclear whether it even qualifies as a federal crime, because murder is a state offense. They'd have to prove it was a civil rights violation in order to elevate it to a federal crime, and that's going to be iffy because the victim was white and the murderer hates black people, not white people.