Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
south austin

GpUVJhj_d.webp

JDMAQ7x_d.webp

That's it? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to move to my cousins house they still got power, kind of bullshyt is this :hhh:

No negro on earth can tell me we meant for this weather, cold making me depressed :hhh:

kittenheels

Pushing through the #Zoo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
At my parents house, I can't tell if the water pipes are frozen or Houston turned off the water :francis:...my only worry is we can't flush the toilets..:sadcam:...and we did not fill the tubs up with water :mjcry:. May have battle down the street and go to my house..I can't.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:dead: It’s 18 degrees in chicago. Damn it’s like TWD chaos down there while it’s another shytty February day here. How the hell a large energy fukk yea state like Texas having blackouts?
Coldest I ever been in my life was New Years 4-5 years ago in Chicago when I walked to Cloud Gate w/ a light jacket. shyt brought me to tears. Just walked my dog outside, this kinda feels like that but the snow came up half way my leg.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they basically told us not to login cause its snowing :mjlol:

this is strange
Hell nah I’m not built for this, y’all northern cats crazy :gucci:

these white folks still doing their daily jogs too what’s wrong with these women :dwillhuh:

we not doing it w
All of my coworkers are without power rn. My shyt on 78 and im still cold. Couldn't even imagine :francis:
My home girl lives in the Hermann Park park area of Houston says it was under 20 degrees, to heat and the pipes were frozen. Struggling!