Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
better than not havin one . For example, I could just come rob you for water . What you gone do besides call cac daddy 911?
:mjgrin:
Good thing I ain’t in Texas

How about you suck on the bitter end of that pistol to ease that thirst? :mjgrin:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
This same time last week I was freezing in the crib with no electricity and today it's been in the 80's throughout the day :mjtf:

I hate Texas' bi polar ass weather :unimpressed:
Breh I was in the house last week bundled up looking like a project eskimo. Today I was outside in shorts and a white tee rocking some slides

Gotta love this state smh lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I got my degree in civil engineering and I remember a few years ago that infrastructure report from the ASCE was posted on this site and posters was saying “of course engineers would rate everything a D it’s for their own job security” :rolleyes:

Private companies should not be owning an electric grid and yes this becomes political because that’s what republicans want.

Stuff like an electric grid should be owned by the federal government

:picard:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Breh I was in the house last week bundled up looking like a project eskimo. Today I was outside in shorts and a white tee rocking some slides

Gotta love this state smh lol

was hopin to spend the weekend at La Cantera drunk on the driving range , but now we got rain coming
:shaq2: