Texas Brehette Teacher Had Inappropriate Relationship With 2 Female Students Aged 13 & 14

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that y'all would get on here and kick this woman while she's down shows how infested with incels this forum is. This sista is clearly a victim of colorism and black male teasing. It was the lack of love and respect from black men that pushed this woman into hebephilia. It's sad that women are forced to find love from teens. Before you judge her just remember that your momma black.
@Knuckles Red someone trying to take your lane

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Babylon is getting worse.:scust:

She absolutely deserves punishment, but why on the other thread (and similar threads) where the teacher committed the same crime do y’all say shyt like the boy is lucky when it happens to him?
I don't agree with the 'he's lucky' comment but this is worse.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The fact that y'all would get on here and kick this woman while she's down shows how infested with incels this forum is. This sista is clearly a victim of colorism and black male teasing. It was the lack of love and respect from black men that pushed this woman into hebephilia. It's sad that women are forced to find love from teens. Before you judge her just remember that your momma black.
:deadrose:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Went down a rabbit hole on Twitter and found as side a Twitter I didn't know existed. But what I did learn is there are a lot of demonic young women out here.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Good to see more and more women pedophiles get exposed. The school system is riddled with it, I'm sure.

Dangerous, disgusting and not cool whether the pervert looks good or not. Just speaking as a logical, impartial parent.

:camby:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
She called one of the kids her soulmate. What the hell. She bought matching rings, and then she tried to blame the kids for the relationships.

"Hillsman took the 13-year-old to the mall, a waterpark, to see a movie and to her home, where they watched a movie in her bed, according to charging documents."

:camby:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i was just saying the other day that maybe they should consider segrating teachers by gender. Only allow female teachers to teach girls.
but i guess that wouldn't work either. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hope she gets 10 years plus having to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life.

Those young girls gonna have to have intensive therapy. I hope the parents sue the school

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ain’t no way you being serious :beli: