Testosterone level and getting big.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
my lowest I was at this year was 173 lbs back in February. Im at 192 lbs now. I just drink protein shakes and my diet is not the best (even though I do eat at least 4-5 salads a week for lunch, my breakfast is usually a bowl of cereal with milk like cheerios, my dinner is usually heavy starch filled though which keeps my weight up) and then I snake through out the day on bull shyt which dont help but i been substituting chips with sunflower seeds

if you eat heavy protein foods or foods that stick with you like pasta/potatoes youll gain weight quick

also I notice I gain weight a lot quicker when I drink a protein shake before I work out + when I go to sleep (about 45-50 grams per shake).
Is there a protein shake I can make on the road? Easily

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
you can buy premade protein shakes now a days at most liquod stores/gas stations although i cant personally review them and options may vary state to state

other than that just buy some whey protein, I try to take in about 40-50g of protein with a shake and buy milk at a gas station since you on the road and some shaker cups which are like $5 a piece

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

I got you cuh. Although I dont drink protein shakes no more. What I used to do is, any protein shake (chocolate usually has the best taste) like i used gold standard whey, just throw it in a shaker cup with no water, put it in your cup holder. When its time for your shake dump a bottle of water in it shake it and drink it. Cleaning it sucks though . Do not use milk unless you want to be shytting your pants every time you fart cuh. C careful on the road.

MikeBarnes

aka thejackroller, Jack Brannigan, Jack Birdbath
Daps
I've noticed the same, even though I don't understand why. Do you know the science behind that, by chance? Is it just having extra energy because we're not in post-nut haze all the time, or is there some chemical element to it?
I haven't actually seen a study on it, but the guys I know that go to a doctor for testosterone jerk off as much as they can for days ahead of their appointment so they'll have low T when they're tested there. It's just a couple of meatheads but they did get what they wanted. So the theory is that not jerking it doesn't deplete the hormones you need to grow.

And back on topic, if you're not worried about body fat, it's really not hard at all to gain mass. I did 5x5's for bench, rows, and overhead press along with eating red meat and greens (and a lot of garbage) and gained enough that people I hadn't seen a few years did double takes. It's taking a long time now to lose the fat I gained though. My goal wasn't size at the beginning though, I was just trying to increase my bench. Now I'm recovering from a pec tear and like I said, it's hard to lose this shyt. I'm basically just maintaining progress I made before the injury with intermittent fasting and walking. I agree with not taking steroids until years of training. Youngsters that use it might never get their body to produce testosterone the same way again after using roids. It's sometimes a no turning back type of thing. But don't take my word for it when you can listen to a schizophrenic pimp in Thailand.