Testosterone level and getting big.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been taking l-dopa recently and I dont know if its helping but I have been getting bigger.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely. If you train the right way and do it properly while eating the right stuff, you'll get huge. It will take time but you'll get what you're looking for.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Is it possible to put on size without the juice?
Yes, but it is slower than if you were on the juice. The upside of weight lifting without steroids is that your body will be able to handle the load you put on it. Some steroid users strength gains are so huge, they get muscle tears or the ligament detaches from the bone during a high-effort exercise.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
my lowest I was at this year was 173 lbs back in February. Im at 192 lbs now. I just drink protein shakes and my diet is not the best (even though I do eat at least 4-5 salads a week for lunch, my breakfast is usually a bowl of cereal with milk like cheerios, my dinner is usually heavy starch filled though which keeps my weight up) and then I snake through out the day on bull shyt which dont help but i been substituting chips with sunflower seeds

if you eat heavy protein foods or foods that stick with you like pasta/potatoes youll gain weight quick

also I notice I gain weight a lot quicker when I drink a protein shake before I work out + when I go to sleep (about 45-50 grams per shake).

Daps
Absolutely. If you train the right way and do it properly while eating the right stuff, you'll get huge. It will take time but you'll get what you're looking for.

This.

Anybody with defined muscle that weights over 190 is considered to be on steroids by those who are smaller and don't diet and hit the gym sparingly. But all it takes is time, and dedication. So read some stuff, train hard and keep it up.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can put on some size, what juice does,well the best thing it does in my opinion is it makes your muscles repair quicker so you can do much more volume and regularity in your training. But you can put on some decent size with a sensible training programme and diet. The main thing to do is do your research and ask knowledgeable people in the gym for help with your form on exercises.Personally I would stay away from juice until you have at least have several years regular training under your belt.

The only supplements I would consider useful are protein ,but again use protein as a supplement, meals are more important ,protein shakes are useful though to get a certain amount of protein a day and are also convenient, but the base should be food. Steak and fish are my staples. The other supplement is creatine. It won't work miracles, but in my experience I added a few extra reps and it gave my muscles a fuller look which was nice. Creatine is really cheap as well, so something to add in I think.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is it possible to put on size without the juice?

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
This.

Since joining #TeamNoFap, the gains have been :blessed:

I've noticed the same, even though I don't understand why. Do you know the science behind that, by chance? Is it just having extra energy because we're not in post-nut haze all the time, or is there some chemical element to it?