Daps
Naw he spreads the hate to black men too

obamahmm.png
but he's gay, why would he want women

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Ive never listened to him but anyone with a youtube video initiating beef with another youtuber to get views is not masculine in my mind and therefore i dont listen to their thoughts.

Real talk, both these nikkas act like straight bytches!

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
this testicle ninja just said...."im not a nikka im a negro...feel me my nikka"

:mindblown:

dumb azz muddasukker yo

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people are mad because this dude makes adsense money off the dumbness/stupidity of the black community when sites like worldstarhiphop and many others do the same thing LMAO :laff:

He's actually very smart, they cant do what he's doing so they mad.

All this guy does is make commentaries on news events and his opinion on certain topics as a shock jock, the way this clown gets attacked is ridiculous.

I have been on youtube for years and this tommy dude is a saint compared to the crazy stuff I have seen on the net.

:ehh:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The Miseducation of Tommy Sotomayor - YouTube

Starts around the 3 minute mark.

Yall remember that ho from WSHH who was "twerkin by the cakes" ?

Tommy went to Houston to see her, ended up broke at a motel with his car stolen :dead:

Testizel Da Gawd :blessed:
:snoop: Just go and delete this thread, bruh. Tommy killed this nikka. nikka said "look like snoop dogg let you borrow his body for the day" :dead:

nikka can't even talk properly. Rule # 1, if you gone come at Tommy at least be a bit educated. nikka call himself educated cause he reading books...:snoop:

nikka muthafukking teeth look like the houses in the projects. Sit cho ass down bwoi.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He's a fraud friend. He does this for profit(hes a youtube partner) not to actually educate or help anyone.
Man I hate broke people that say shyt like this.

He supposed to do everything for free?
Life is about the exchange for product/time for money...its how the world works.