BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Starts around the 3 minute mark.

Yall remember that ho from WSHH who was "twerkin by the cakes" ?

Tommy went to Houston to see her, ended up broke at a motel with his car stolen :dead:

Testizel Da Gawd :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
@marcuz, Tommy Sotomayor's closest disciple, sycophant and son, would be here in this thread to :cape: for his daddy :troll:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
@marcuz, Tommy Sotomayor's closest disciple, sycophant and son, would be here in this thread to :cape: for his daddy :troll:

lol. This nikka tommy feelins were hurt

nikka bout 40 years old talkn bout "uhn uhn if im so broke how come i can afford a 4 star hotel n NBA games " :deadmanny:

lame ass nikka

who df brags about rental cars lol

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol. This nikka tommy feelins were hurt

nikka bout 40 years old talkn bout "uhn uhn if im so broke how come i can afford a 4 star hotel n NBA games " :deadmanny:

lame ass nikka

who df brags about rental cars lol

if you're broke, how do you rent a car or stay in nice hotels? i listen to testizel as well but his 3rd hand information aint accurate :heh:

which really shouldn't even matter anyways since testizel couldn't afford living and cali and moved to texas. :troll:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
if you're broke, how do you rent a car or stay nice hotels? i listen to testizel as well but his 3rd hand information aint accurate :heh:

which really shouldn't even matter anyways since testizel couldn't afford living and cali and moved to texas. :troll:

I aint gone lie, he kinda givin test this work :whew:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He's a fraud friend. He does this for profit(hes a youtube partner) not to actually educate or help anyone.

Isnt that the job of an entertainer? He puts out a lot of content and is very passionate about his beliefs. Hes just getting paid to speak about them. If you could do that, would you, friend?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Isnt that the job of an entertainer? He puts out a lot of content and is very passionate about his beliefs. Hes just getting paid to speak about them. If you could do that, would you, friend?

Yes it is. Doesnt mean I have to support them.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes it is. Doesnt mean I have to support them.

You arent giving him any money though. Would you stop listening to Testizel if he became a youtube partner?

Perhaps your problem stems from something you dont like in his message, more so an issue with you having a problem that hes getting paid from it, perhaps, friend?