Test

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
It's time you took the hint

It's time you gave up. I nor my 5 star(TM) threads are going anywhere loser :umad:

Look at born2bking dapping all your shyt lookin like the girl standing behind her man like "yeah fukk you!" :heh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's time you gave up. I nor my 5 star(TM) threads are going anywhere loser :umad:

Look at born2bking dapping all your shyt lookin like the girl standing behind her man like "yeah fukk you!" :heh:

Dumb alias, dumb nikka, fukk you

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i hate to step in on behalf of chris dorner who i called maybe retarded earlier in this thread but this is a terrible come back

Sorry if I disappointed you. Should have just left it at fukk him. No slick comebacks needed tonight.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Sorry if I disappointed you. Should have just left it at fukk him. No slick comebacks needed tonight.

Translation: I ran out of material

Ol fukk boy tryna spar with the champ then tapping out saying you need water ass nikka :leostare:

Ol poodle barking at the Rottweiler & running in the house when he barks back ass nikka :leostare:

Ol turn off your Xbox when you gettin yo ass whooped on madden ass nikka :leostare:

fukk out my thread with that shyt, you ain't even worthy of being in the god Chris Deezy's presence.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Translation: I ran out of material

Ol fukk boy tryna spar with the champ then tapping out saying you need water ass nikka :leostare:

Ol poodle barking at the Rottweiler & running in the house when he barks back ass nikka :leostare:

Ol turn off your Xbox when you gettin yo ass whooped on madden ass nikka :leostare:

fukk out my thread with that shyt, you ain't even worthy of being in the god Chris Deezy's presence.

fukk you

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

the thing is if you let chris dorner get you to that point, you already lost.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
the thing is if you let chris dorner get you to that point, you already lost.

im-intrigued-tell-me-more.jpg

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
LOL dude that is so funny how did you come up with that? how did you make that picture?