Tesla unveils its Cybertruck, Stating Price At $39,900

Daps
Design is ahead of its time. Can you imagine seeing some of these hyper cars they got out now back in the days? shyt would look funny af.
Like what? Most current cars take design cues off of models pulled from decades ago. :patrice:

Daps
Elon Musk is a snake oil salesman, he is continually propped up due to white privilege.

Can’t call him a “snake oil salesmen” when he’s sold actual cars and advanced the EV market more in ten years than the auto industry had advanced it in several decades.

I will agree he’s propped up and has needed a lot of government aid to see this through to fruition, but he’s def sold more than snake oil when it comes to EVs

Last edited:
Daps

huge L ....this was supposed to be bulletproof

This reminds me of that Michael Fassbender Steve Jobs movie where they just showed him back stage at various launches. Jobs was in there blatantly lying about capabilities on some “we’ll achieve it by time it production begins” shyt. Elon is known for making grandiose promises (either at launches or on twitter) that never actually come to fruition.

As a Tesla owner, I’d highly recommend against buying anything they’re claiming they will deliver. Make them prove it first, then buy.