Tesla unveils its Cybertruck, Stating Price At $39,900

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It's like when Chris Bangle redesigned BMW's and shocked the world. That led to modern designs which all look normal to us now.

Things like these tail lights were shocking back then but now they are common. "modern" even.

Blog_Bang_7_1.jpg

We Were All Wrong, Chris Bangle Was A Prophet
https://kinja.com/chris-harris
"Chris Bangle may be history's most infamous car designer, ridiculed for taking a visual language that BMW carefully developed over fifty years and gleefully drowning it in a bath tub. At the time I thought he was a madman, or maybe a moron. Maybe I was the moron."

"Go and look at a first generation Bangle-BMW Z4, then spy the previous Z3 and tell me how the hell he managed to get that past the suits. He must have spiked a few drinks. Like so many Bangle shapes, it's looking really quite good now."

We Were All Wrong, Chris Bangle Was A Prophet

This Tesla design is inspired. They will smooth some of the edges and it will look better in the final product.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
:damn: lol, I never realized how outdated the graphic for these games were growing up. in my head it looked like actual real life.

We went from 32 bit to 3D so it was a real sight to see. I remember being in awe as a kid while playing Diddy Kong Racing, GoldenEye, MK4, RE2, and No Mercy. Looked so crisp back then. I played MK4 recently I hit the :picard: and :scust:

We got cars that are gonna be looking like that now :mjlol: