Tesla Employees Passed around Pictures Taken by In Car Cameras

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We don't know that unless it gets leaked, just like we didn't know this officially until now.
I've known ring cameras record even when your not home because the police had ways of getting backdoor access when incidents happened that report dropped years ago. :francis: BUT ring is a front facing camera it probably picks up background noises from inside the house by microphone BUT as far as recording idk.:jbhmm:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That class action suit gonna bring that Tesla stop down even more smh… Now folk gonna see if they can disable the internal camera or put a piece of tap over it to block it

Taco

All Star
Daps
We don't know that unless it gets leaked, just like we didn't know this officially until now.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I already know I’d be gettin my dikk sucked while that bytch was charging so good thing I bought a Land Rover.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These corps have biometrics (face, prints), they have all your personal pics, videos, geolocation of where the pics were taken, your location at all times, your heart rate, search history, they know what you watch, who you talk to, powerful AI and algorithm to make sense of it all, etc, etc, etc...

The battle has been over for a while.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shouldnt it be encrypted tho? Why do they have access, thats wild..

/Bout to send text to tesla owners and laugh..

Encryption only protects data from "unauthorized 3rd parties".

It's a differently ball game when the people who are supposed to receive your data are violating the integrity of it.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These corps have biometrics (face, prints), they have all your personal pics, videos, geolocation of where the pics were taken, your location at all times, your heart rate, search history, they know what you watch, who you talk to, powerful AI and algorithm to make sense of it all, etc, etc, etc...

The battle has been over for a while.
That’s why the chip in the vaccine or people saying the pandemic was to take control . Ute like we do that everyday willingly with little resistance

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:mjlol:

So the same car that drives itself back to the ‘ship when you miss a payment is the same whip that records you getting topped off and will prolly drive your ass to the nearest police station if it records you committing a crime? :jbhmm: