Reppin
NULL
c6bc651611f23643a3ee34150c0a74af_620_342.webp

Wwe was so awful at some points

:mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The Ascension were getting all kind of love in NXT as a Brood-type stable an they were brought up to the main roster and changed j to a knockoff Demolition (which were considered a knockoff Road Warriors). And to make things worse, they had the commentary team completely shyt on them from start to finish in every match/segment they had and sabotaged them. Why you would do that to your own employees is beyond me.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Ascension were getting all kind of love in NXT as a Brood-type stable an they were brought up to the main roster and changed j to a knockoff Demolition (which were considered a knockoff Road Warriors). And to make things worse, they had the commentary team completely shyt on them from start to finish in every match/segment they had and sabotaged them. Why you would do that to your own employees is beyond me.
Stupidest shyt ever

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inspired by LA Knight, who is currently ripping off Rock and Austin this re-discovered image of a certain "Terry Hayes" who wrestled in World Class Championship Wrestling circa 1987 (INVOKE YOUR GODS AND INGEST YOUR SUPPLEMENTS, BRETHREN)...

LHJ92SN.png

...what are some other terrible wrestling knock-offs?

When Sin Cara debuted in WWE, TNA answered by presenting the "Mexican sensation" Sangriento ("Bloody" in Spanish), which was Amazing Red in a terrible lucha attire. He didn't last long.

mXF5I38.png

Indies are full of these kinds of stuff. Wanted to see The Shield at your local basketball court? Check out RIOT CONTROL! Made of a Reigns and an Ambrose imitator, balding hairline and all.

mYc9s6m.png

At some point they added a third member: A valet. Guess they predicted the future a little, since Rollins ended up marrying "The Man" :troll:

Ux9Ag1O.png

You can see the embarrasment in their faces while making their entrance

Got any others?

Bootleg Shield fighting a team with a bootleg CW Anderson, who was already a bootleg.

This is Tubi level absurdity. :dead:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
The brits used to make "American Wrestling" tribute shows. This has been posted here a couple times...

rbgPRLz.jpg

...but I don't recall seeing the Stone Cold one here (With everyone's favorite, Haggerty's Daughter)

15YDRp2.jpg

Check out this sensational description. It was an event for the ages :wow:

Eeve335.png

Lost it at "Leeta" :dead:

yxPPDv9.jpg

Last edited:

Alaskan
Daps
Undertaker Vs Undertaker at summerslam was the first of these that I remember. It's honestly impressive, considering how much straight up cornball shyt Taker was involved in over the years, that he's not just a fukkin joke these days.