Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This franchise Sucks.

Just like the alien franchise.

Yes the first 2 movies in each are great. Classic even. But the actual franchise has been dead and buried in garbage film after garbage film.

There's really nothing left to be done in this. I really don't get the fascination with shuffling it's corpse out again and again.

Bringing back Linda does nothing for me. What else was she doing? A syfy film?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
This franchise Sucks.

Just like the alien franchise.

Yes the first 2 movies in each are great. Classic even. But the actual franchise has been dead and buried in garbage film after garbage film.

There's really nothing left to be done in this. I really don't get the fascination with shuffling it's corpse out again and again.

Bringing back Linda does nothing for me. What else was she doing? A syfy film?

Im with you

Another franchise is Predator. The only one out of thos franchises where i like any sequel is Terminator.

that predator with adrien brody and lawrence fishburne was just ok that gets a 4 or 5 out of 10

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marty gonna watch this new terminator trilogy and all 4 avatar sequels before Atlanta :troll:

fukk avatar. Fox is spending big money on them shyts tho so more power to them. I’m sure someone here will fill me in on what I’m missing and I do hope they recoup the 1 billion for one sequel even though the original caught lightning in a bottle.

But yes to the other thing.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
fukk avatar. Fox is spending big money on them shyts tho so more power to them. I’m sure someone here will fill me in on what I’m missing and I do hope they recoup the 1 billion for one sequel even though the original caught lightning in a bottle.

But yes to the other thing.
So if avatar 2 is shooting now how is T6 coming before it?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County