The Dark Knight vs Catwoman

Whats the better superhero film?

Catwoman was better than The Dark Knight tho

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terminator 3 was a decent action flick on its own. I liked the crane chase and Judgement Day actually happened.

The problem was that Terminator 2 was such an epic action flick released 12 years earlier. T3 is permanently in its shadow.

I like that T2 blamed 3 billion deaths on a black dude.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T2 is a classic, but like I said, it is the reason why we had all of those bad sequels. I don't think James Cameron expected the 1st Terminator to be such a success as well as it propel Arnold to become the mega-superstar. The original was MEANT to be a one and done as it was stated it was only one time machine and it was destroyed. So for it to happen AGAIN in T2 and not explain how left it open for it to always happen again and again and again in future sequels. Even though in T2 it was supposedly meant for THAT to be the end of it and no more Judgement Day.

Now thinking about it, as a MOVIE, T2 is superior, but I LIKED the fact that was reinforced from the original film which was JUDGEMENT DAY was inevitable, and the mission is to protect John Conner and not trying to "change" what's inevitable.