Tennis legend Serena Williams just got that no nikkas in Paris treatment.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their colonies? It's France not England.
sarkozy_laugh1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TEH

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They could be lying,or it could be a misunderstanding. My family members went France and said they had to wait about an hour before their order is taken. And the servers just seemed like they were in no rush. So at first they thought they were being racist. But something about culturally they just arent trying to get you in and get you out like Applebees. So service can seem slow in some places if you are used to service in America.

Its easiest to conclude they might be racist. Which is why you take the L visiting places overly populated with white people. Cant fault them if they feel emboldened:respect:

• Dap

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a fight for her white allies now. Whenever a black woman marries a white man, she is an enemy now and no longer of our concern.

• Dap

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
What's this got to do with us???:dahell:
I'm saying.

She made her choice, so she gotta live with them consequences.

Our capes are in the cleaners now. Don't know when them shyts ever coming back. :yeshrug:

AND she got community noted'd. :mjlol:

Daps
Tricky situation.

Would Michael Phelps get the same treatment? Maybe...if they legit didn't have extra room.

Would she have been able to use her celebrity to get to the front of the line in LA or NYC? Probably.

If the place was half-full, yeah I'd say "dass raysis" but no way to know for sure in this case. American racism will take a back seat if you got enough fame and $$$$ but European racism gives zero fukks about your standing and clout.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
That was Switzerland

It's all the same to these negroes

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
this isn't :mjpls:. this is someone (Serena) thinking they're so important that a restaurant is supposed to move heaven and earth just because she came through. Seems like humble pie to me and I say GOOD!! One star for this :duck: thread