Tencent, the largest games company in the world, supports the AB merger.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because the thought of Xbox having games makes Sony and its minions scared. That's really it. Bu-bu-bu mismanagement :sadcam: ! Ok? And if those studios are shuttered then the developers will move elsewhere or start their own studios. People didn't seem to care about the IP and studios under the Activision Blizzard banner before this was a thing. Now all of a sudden stuff needs to be saved. Previously CoD wasn't a system seller, but now the miniscule threat of it becoming exclusive means the entire balance is going to shift? Make it make sense y'all. How does the last place runner have y'all so shook :mjlol: ?
Xbox gets every Actiblizz game already. They got every ZeniMax game too. They have far more studios compared to Sony too. What are you even talking about?

I know they do. But as soon as there was any indication that those games would be exclusive to the Xbox ecosystem, the meltdowns began.
The largest publisher and all of their IPs suddenly becoming exclusive isn't cause to care.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I know they do. But as soon as there was any indication that those games would be exclusive to the Xbox ecosystem, the meltdowns began.

Still don’t make sense. You said the thought of Xbox having games makes people mad :gucci:

No one cares if Xbox has exclusive games not even Xbots apparently :sas2:

People would be pissed because games got taken away and they would have every right to be :stopitslime: