Tencent, the largest games company in the world, supports the AB merger.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I still legitimately don't understand why the merger is so controversial
Because the thought of Xbox having games makes Sony and its minions scared. That's really it. Bu-bu-bu mismanagement :sadcam: ! Ok? And if those studios are shuttered then the developers will move elsewhere or start their own studios. People didn't seem to care about the IP and studios under the Activision Blizzard banner before this was a thing. Now all of a sudden stuff needs to be saved. Previously CoD wasn't a system seller, but now the miniscule threat of it becoming exclusive means the entire balance is going to shift? Make it make sense y'all. How does the last place runner have y'all so shook :mjlol: ?

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Because the thought of Xbox having games makes Sony and its minions scared. That's really it. Bu-bu-bu mismanagement :sadcam: ! Ok? And if those studios are shuttered then the developers will move elsewhere or start their own studios. People didn't seem to care about the IP and studios under the Activision Blizzard banner before this was a thing. Now all of a sudden stuff needs to be saved. Previously CoD wasn't a system seller, but now the miniscule threat of it becoming exclusive means the entire balance is going to shift? Make it make sense y'all. How does the last place runner have y'all so shook :mjlol: ?

Xbox gets all of ABK games now so what are you even talking about?

Anyway I’m sure killers support killers. This is a non story. Funny though because Kotick was just out there fear mongering about China and Japanese companies buying shyt up :sas2:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Xbox gets all of ABK games now so what are you even talking about?

Anyway I’m sure killers support killers. This is a non story. Funny though because Kotick was just out there fear mongering about China and Japanese companies buying shyt up :sas2:
I know they do. But as soon as there was any indication that those games would be exclusive to the Xbox ecosystem, the meltdowns began.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This place will be a mess when this deal goes through. :wow:

How would it be any different than last year when we all assumed it woudl anyway?

Only difference is last year we thought they would go full zenimax with it and now we know they won’t and can’t