TEMU really is the truth

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Got some pretty confy wireless headphones for like 6 bucks like year, they don't hold a lot of charge and the mic sucks but I love them for my job (working from home so the charge is not an issue) when the weather is cool.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Got some pretty confy wireless headphones for like 6 bucks like year, they don't hold a lot of charge and the mic sucks but I love them for my job (working from home so the charge is not an issue) when the weather is cool.

I got some a few years ago and stopped using them after like a week or so cause I was concerned about the quality of the lithium battery. i got a bucnh of aux cords of various lengths from aliexpress though that i'm still using. :banderas:

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
I buy the black Nitrile gloves sometimes from Amazon. I'm worried about getting them from Temu because I think they would be more flimsy.

The Temu ones were thinner than brands on Amazon like Titanflex, but I haven't had an issue with using them.

If you're using them to put over another set of gloves, the Temu ones may not work for you.