TEMU really is the truth

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Got this exact $63 table for $37 on Temu I've been wanting one of these for a while, but it was always a bit too expensive for me to justify.

I got a bag of 100 nitrile gloves for $3. The same brand usually cost you $14 on amazon (nothing comes in an actual box from temu, they shove everything in some standard generic ziplock bag ) :mjgrin:

I got a rib rack for $8, those usually sell for $20+ on amazon.

and these aren't ripoffs, this is literally the same stuff they sell on amazon.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s great for shyt you don’t need quick. It all comes from the same sellers. Packaging could be a bit better.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got this exact $63 table for $37 on Temu I've been wanting one of these for a while, but it was always a bit too expensive for me to justify.

I got a bag of 100 nitrile gloves for $3. The same brand usually cost you $14 on amazon (nothing comes in an actual box from temu, they shove everything in some standard generic ziplock bag ) :mjgrin:

I got a rib rack for $8, those usually sell for $20+ on amazon.

and these aren't ripoffs, this is literally the same stuff they sell on amazon.
I buy the black Nitrile gloves sometimes from Amazon. I'm worried about getting them from Temu because I think they would be more flimsy.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I buy the black Nitrile gloves sometimes from Amazon. I'm worried about getting them from Temu because I think they would be more flimsy.
nah they're the same shyt, the only difference is how fast you get them. for shyt like that (i go through those nitrile gloves like water) i even get the freight shipping discount on my order where it takes a month instead of a week. sometimes i get stuff and forgot i ordered them.

i've never bought electronics or anything i would consider of value (amazon or brick and mortar return process is key there). it's always stupid really inexpensive shyt like "that looks interesting let me order that and see if it works." or like the other day i was in lowe's and i saw this electrical outlet shelf cover thing and i was like that looks good to put a phone on while it's charging ... it's just some plastic shyt let me see if temu has it ... $2 vs $12 and i don't need this immediately. no brainer.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
just cause you cut out the middle man doesn't mean it's something you want... fukk around and end up getting toys that give your kids lead poisoning, or chargers that burn your house down, or batteries that explode and behead you, brehs

Thousands of Banned, Unsafe or Mislabeled Products (no paywall: archive.ph/bRFT0)

i've torn apart enough chinesium electronics to never trust anything from there, they're all death traps... at least spend the couple extra bucks to upgrade to thaitanium :pachaha:

Last edited: