Telltale's Batman: The Enemy Within (Season 2) | Episode 1 Out Aug. 8th

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
So did I. fukk her, I can't trust that one. She always seems to have a hidden agenda on some Ada Wong type shyt:camby: . Looks like she escaped though.

I told Lucius daughter that I'm Batman, expecting her to replace her old man but instead she's aspiring to be Batman's side kick , drawing up costume designs and everything:wtf:

The new Batsuit looks dope but you hardly get to see it :beli:

I'm turning Avesta against Waller. fukk that bytch :pacspit: . Anybody else seeing a possible romance angle there? :patrice:

Harley Quinn gets way too much attention, is way too influencial and overpowered with that hammer of hers. When did this obsession with the character start? What sort of training does she have to be so dangerous. :why:

Jok....I mean John is a simp :scust:

Alfred is losing it and going soft. Time to call it a day I think :francis:.

I let john stab waller on thw bridge then he went rogue on me :francis:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
So did I. fukk her, I can't trust that one. She always seems to have a hidden agenda on some Ada Wong type shyt:camby: . Looks like she escaped though.

I told Lucius daughter that I'm Batman, expecting her to replace her old man but instead she's aspiring to be Batman's side kick , drawing up costume designs and everything:wtf:

The new Batsuit looks dope but you hardly get to see it :beli:

I'm turning Avesta against Waller. fukk that bytch :pacspit: . Anybody else seeing a possible romance angle there? :patrice:

Harley Quinn gets way too much attention, is way too influencial and overpowered with that hammer of hers. When did this obsession with the character start? What sort of training does she have to be so dangerous. :why:

Jok....I mean John is a simp :scust:

Alfred is losing it and going soft. Time to call it a day I think :francis:.

Ever since Suicide Squad

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Catwoman is fukking annoying, wish you can just off her already. At least in Arkham Knight she becomes your ally and stays that way.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Played the evil Joker play-through...:mjcry:had to give up being Batman so that Alfred wouldn't leave me because he didn't want Bruce to become like his father, Jim is crippled and I decided not to turn Tiffany's goofy ass in for what she did, so she's pretty much a Falcon/Bumblebee/Robin mix up now, maybe with a little bit of red hood seeing she killed Riddler.....and the ending pretty much shows season 3 is confirmed....probably coming out next year

This is pretty much Telltale's new Walking Dead franchise now....I think this season is up there with Tales of the Boderlands, Wolf among us & the GOAT...Walking Dead season 1 as Telltales finest work :ehh:

I'll update this when I complete the Vigilante Joker path

Edit
Fighting Joker is unavoidable evil or vigilante, and Tiffany can turn into a criminal as well either siding with the agency by turning into another Amanda Waller or another Penguin seeing that she can hack Bruce's tech.....all this leading to another story arc can't wait for season 3 :banderas:

Last edited:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Season 3 is gonna be crazy i got vigilante joker. Might have to replay episode 4 to get evil joker.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Personally, I thought season 1 was better than season 2 I will check for season 3 though. I really don't think season 2 picked up until episodes 4 or 5.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Personally, I thought season 1 was better than season 2 I will check for season 3 though. I really don't think season 2 picked up until episodes 4 or 5.

Episodes 1 and 2 were amazing Riddler was that guy. It slowed down in episodes 3 and 4 and then 5 was the dopest shyt with Joh............sorry Joker. I loved this season and liked how they raised the stake.

The way things went down in my game.

In the end Bruce had to retire as Batman in order to keep Alfred. Especially when Alfred mentioned he was turning more and more into his dad. Bruce just couldn’t afford to lose his only family, also chose to wipe Selina record if she fukks yo again Bruce will get on that ass hard and turn her in:ufdup:. Avista is now part of Wayne enterprises :ehh:, Bruce forgives Gordon and asks for Walker to give him back his Job. Although his betrayal hurt and his and Bruce’s relationship is now strained. I decided to let Tiffany of and instead chose to mentor her. I think if Bruce was Tiffany age and had a chance to end Joe Chill he would have perhaps made the same mistake. Bruce understands that revenge is a steep road and it’s not to late for course correction. Dam Joker really did a number on Bruce in this one and tore his entire world down. He did Bruce a solid though by killing Regina :blessed:and the board as they were always scheming against Bruce and tried to get him out of his own company multiple times. Would love to see where they take things in season 3 since Bruce is no longer Batman.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Goddamn episode 5 :wow:
Played it in one sitting, and it refused to let up. Just non-stop action. I played the vigilante Joker play through.
Glad Afred can finally enjoy himself, now he’s no longer lives with Bruce. I bet if you had Alfred stay, he wouldn’ve got offed in season 4.

So what did you brehs do with Tiffany?

I mentored her, I don't need another villain

Same