touches you

bites lip while staring at you or just staring at you like she's hypnotized

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Playing with her hair around you

Her body always seems to be pointed towards your direction (her feet and legs pointed towards you are usually good indicators)

She leans in ever so slightly (sometimes maybe even blatantly) to talk to you

She finds reasons to touch you as much as possible. Chicks who quickly rest their heads on your shoulder when you make them laugh are almost always into you if y'all don't already have "that" kind of relationship.

:ohlawd: this man knows whats up :ohhh:

white chick at my job been doing these signs to me for months and i been fukking clueless :russ: everyone else knew she did im like wtf wrong with me?

im about to enjoy that :smugbiden:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
when you show up at group function with a chick you dating, and all of sudden she has that "damn I didn't you seeing anyone NWA, and examines other girl's entire aura to see what it is I might be attracted too (at that moment was :datazz: and personality)" look .....

Daps
that liking random fb status's is a pretty common sign nowadays. When she randomally calls just to talk

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I thought a poke on facebook was a sign after a chick kept that I hadn't seen in years kept poking me everyday till I finally decided to holler. Didn't take me a good week to get the p*ssy so Im pretty sure that is a sign. Also anytime you catch a chick looking at you then she looks away all fast that is also a sign too. But u gotta be careful wit dat shyt. Some chicks are just the touchy feely talkative type and the signs you think are there are just her everyday habits.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
she pop's a titty out at the table across from
you at red lobster and wink while she tongues her nipple.

a0yqua.jpg

:dead:

anyway this shyt right here

tumblr_lpj22vbwEv1qk3gj0o1_500.jpg

:jawalrus: mhmm

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It's hard to know when for me personally nowadays because sometimes bytches flirt with you just for the attention:dwillhuh:

I like when chicks are just straightforward which usually tend to be the older chicks thats choosin, these younger hoes be playing too many games:beli:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
When she deep throats

Any chick will suck your dikk but when she really puts in the effort choking, gagging, teary eyes than you know that bytch might like you a lil

PabloPuede

MAMN
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NY
It's in the eyes. All the other stuff can be for you to give her attention, but the more than usual eye contact means you have her attention.