Telltale games lays off the majority of their staff (again), The Wolf Among Us sequel undecided (again)

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Had a spark when they started :yeshrug:

Thought they were going to be huge because my wife likes a lot of their games and she usually has zero interest gaming.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Had a spark when they started :yeshrug:

Thought they were going to be huge because my wife likes a lot of their games and she usually has zero interest gaming.

I enjoyed their games at first, was really into walking dead, wolf among us, game of thrones game was ok…then it just got kind of stale, quickly. The whole choose your own adventure genre of games just got too same-y and you realize the choices don’t matter.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I enjoyed their games at first, was really into walking dead, wolf among us, game of thrones game was ok…then it just got kind of stale, quickly. The whole choose your own adventure genre of games just got too same-y and you realize the choices don’t matter.

Walking Dead was great and Tales from the Borderlands was also really good but you're right. They were more like interactive movies and I thought a lot more people would be into it

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
"Games industry, we must UNIONIZE."

People keep saying this, then promote their own game

A lot of ya'll need to break away from the system as much as you can and make your own shyt

That writer's deal don't like it's as good as they think it is

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm guessing The Expanse flopped

:patrice:

Let me grab it while it's on sale before it gets pulled from PSN

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Telltale always going through some shyt... didn't they just come back from the dead :why: