Telltale games are probably being removed from digital platforms today

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're all gone. fukk'em. I know I have the seasons on ps3 and the most recent on switch. fukk'em. The kid's like mine craft story. I was going to get around to copping season 2. I wanted to download it, now I'll just get it used on ebay.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They're all gone. fukk'em. I know I have the seasons on ps3 and the most recent on switch. fukk'em. The kid's like mine craft story. I was going to get around to copping season 2. I wanted to download it, now I'll just get it used on ebay.
I find it pretty silly that the rights to the games didn't revert back to the rights holders on the IPs who should continue to allow them to be sold.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it pretty silly that the rights to the games didn't revert back to the rights holders on the IPs who should continue to allow them to be sold.

I'm getting old. I remember when video game stores were in abundance. If I woke up and decided "I want to go buy a snes" I could be plugging it in within 30 minutes.

Now I don't have that luxury. I used to stop in to those stores and look at titles for Sega, snes, nes, dream cast, ps1, Gameboy, whatever they had on the shelf. Now it's almost work to go and find some games to play and I'm more furious that I gotta use gamefly.

Don't get me wrong, gamefly is fine but there a times I wake up and think "I want to play......" Then I gotta wait 2-3 days.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I got Batman and the final season of TWD. Damn is GotG good?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I'm getting old. I remember when video game stores were in abundance. If I woke up and decided "I want to go buy a snes" I could be plugging it in within 30 minutes.

Now I don't have that luxury. I used to stop in to those stores and look at titles for Sega, snes, nes, dream cast, ps1, Gameboy, whatever they had on the shelf. Now it's almost work to go and find some games to play and I'm more furious that I gotta use gamefly.

Don't get me wrong, gamefly is fine but there a times I wake up and think "I want to play......" Then I gotta wait 2-3 days.
GameStop Walmart best buy Target Redbox k Mart pawn shops don't exist now?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GameStop Walmart best buy Target Redbox k Mart pawn shops don't exist now?

You show me a Walmart, best buy, target, and Kmart? (Kmart went out of business at least in the Midwest) that sells
Sega, snes, nes, dream cast, ps1, Gameboy, and I'm not talking about the rebooted "classic systems". I want the discs and cartridges. Redbox has like 5 games. I'm literally better using game fly and just waiting 48-72 hrs.

Pawn shops aren't reliable sources of gaming. I hit the pawn circuit literally every 2 weeks looking for music gear and guns.

Gamestop has extreme markup, there's a reason they are called rapestop. I grew up in an area where we had local video game stores. Dedicated to console repair, used games, used systems. It was literally a library for video games. I think only one of those stores exist now. The rest have died away.

Last edited: