Telltale games are probably being removed from digital platforms today

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Telltale games are being removed from Steam and GOG today. They are probably going to be removed from other platforms too. This may be your last chance to cop these games digitally.
Damn Telltale really done :mjcry:
Gon hook my PS4 tday to finish incomplete ass TWD:sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Is that game of thrones game worth finishing? I think I was on chapter 3 and the parts with the original characters were kind of dull. But I ain't got a job and the fam ain't about to kick me out so I got lots of time to finish it.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Is that game of thrones game worth finishing? I think I was on chapter 3 and the parts with the original characters were kind of dull. But I ain't got a job and the fam ain't about to kick me out so I got lots of time to finish it.
I loved it, but it ends on a cliffhanger that we'll clearly never the get the ending of now.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
Just copped the Batman series for 15. Didn't finish the woldf within even though it was flames

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Doesn't include Walking Dead right? Minus Tales From The Borderlands that's the only game series I care about from them. I still need to play season 3 and 4.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Doesn't include Walking Dead right? Minus Tales From The Borderlands that's the only game series I care about from them. I still need to play season 3 and 4.
all of the Walking Dead games are already gone from Steam, except the final season

you can always download and play them if you already own them though