Tell me why I was walking to the chicken shack the other night and bumped into

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
man, on monday night, i wasnt expecting that. they some of them good girls that was tryna act ratchet.

one girl had a metro pcs phone ,talking about watch how u fukk me , i aint got insurance on this phone daddy...............im like:deadrose:

man, I target bytches w Metros. Saw one walking around Oakland the other day... target Saturday, fukk Monday, new one - target Monday, fukk today.

The good girls tryin to b ratchet are insecure so there's always good eating there.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
man, I target bytches w Metros. Saw one walking around Oakland the other day... target Saturday, fukk Monday, new one - target Monday, fukk today.

The good girls tryin to b ratchet are insecure so there's always good eating there.

u already snow my nikka..........oakland to brooklyn.............bytches all wanna get fukked down

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
And your girl who just had a baby sat at home with her papa johns all alone while you smashed some ratchets in house slippers that you met at a chicken shack? Oh. Ok. :duck:

my baby was sleeping like the princess she is. i walked in the kitchen , seen papa johns :childplease:...........put back on my hoody and left out. she aint even know i came in

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I know what @kswizzle15 doing and might I say this is a fairly new approach to the thread spin. :obama:.
200x200px-ZC-5229ec13_slow-clap-gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Breh, what I'm hearing is you went down to the joint, 2 rats approached you about a "good time" and you said cool. They told you they had a room at the Eastside Motel and upon entry you met some big Terry Crews looking pimp nikka and became a Mobb Deep song lyric.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
my brother got pics of the girl in his phone.imma see if he still got em and post em up

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Breh, what I'm hearing is you went down to the joint, 2 rats approached you about a "good time" and you said cool. They told you they had a room at the Eastside Motel and upon entry you met some big Terry Crews looking pimp nikka and became a Mobb Deep song lyric.

lol ,nah my nikka,i never payed for p*ssy (directly) in my short life.

them bytches even payed for my chicken shack food.shorty said she walked out the house with 20 bucks but had 9 left. my food was 9 bucks and she payed for it.:win: