Tell me why I was walking to the chicken shack the other night and bumped into

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
2 fine ass shorties. It was like 2 am. I was hungry as shyt , I got off of work,go home and my girl aint cook nothing(she just had the baby, she bought nasty ass papa johns:huhldup:). so i was like damn let me put my hoodie on and go to the chicken shack.

man them girls was eyeing me the whole time, (i think they could see my dikk bulge through my sweatpant))so i smiled and said wud up. they said wud up back , giggling hard as hell. man I ended fukking both of them at
the motel, $40 short stay, 4 hour fukk.

I told my brother about that shyt, come to find out he already fukked one of the girls.:beli:

damn

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
2 fine ass shorties. It was like 2 am. I was hungry as shyt , I got off of work,go home and my girl aint cook nothing(she just had the baby, she bought nasty ass papa johns:huhldup:). so i was like damn let me put my hoodie on and go to the chicken shack.

man them girls was eyeing me the whole time, (i think they could see my dikk bulge through my sweatpant))so i smiled and said wud up. they said wud up back , giggling hard as hell. man I ended fukking both of them at
the motel, $40 short stay, 4 hour fukk.

I told my brother about that shyt, come to find out he already fukked one of the girls.:beli:

damn

:duck:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
u found them at 2 am in the chicken shack?

I am betting they are not that fine.

they had like sweatpants and shyt on, and house slippers....i guess they was hungry and aint feel like cooking so they went to the chicken and bought 2 italian turkey burgers.(healthy eating bytches, shyt surprised me)

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they had like sweatpants and shyt on, and house slippers....i guess they was hungry and aint feel like cooking so they went to the chicken and bought 2 italian turkey burgers.(healthy eating bytches, shyt surprised me)

if they were that healthy they wouldn't be eatin at 2 am b.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
hope u had fun w those ratchets.... i know i would.

man, on monday night, i wasnt expecting that. they some of them good girls that was tryna act ratchet.

one girl had a metro pcs phone ,talking about watch how u fukk me , i aint got insurance on this phone daddy...............im like:deadrose:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
if yall know Brooklyn , the chicken shacks be open 24/7 out this bytch, so it aint a thing, its pretty normal

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
And your girl who just had a baby sat at home with her papa johns all alone while you smashed some ratchets in house slippers that you met at a chicken shack? Oh. Ok. :duck: