Tell Marvel, I’m making my own Blade - Ryan Coogler

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Probably should be its own thread, but I know we have brehs here who dislike MBJ as an actor. I think he's decent to solid. However, can be good to great when working with Coogler.

I dont make "black women angry posts" like some do. However, I see way more vitriol from black women on twitter about his acting abilities. Even if the breh was Keanu level of non range I dont see "hate" for him from others. He just is what he is. A limited actor, but you love him in the right roles.

Checking twitter and you'd think MBJ is maybe the worst actor of his generation. And Im like damn.Some are legit offended he's a lead in this.
He made it cool to be the regular nikka in our era.

That era seems to be over.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Probably should be its own thread, but I know we have brehs here who dislike MBJ as an actor. I think he's decent to solid. However, can be good to great when working with Coogler.

I dont make "black women angry posts" like some do. However, I see way more vitriol from black women on twitter about his acting abilities. Even if the breh was Keanu level of non range I dont see "hate" for him from others. He just is what he is. A limited actor, but you love him in the right roles.

Checking twitter and you'd think MBJ is maybe the worst actor of his generation. And Im like damn.Some are legit offended he's a lead in this.

Its because he PAWGS and I’m only half joking.

He kinda halted that feeling when he was with Lori Harvey but after her those same chicks went straight back to hating him.

You notice when asked he says his not dating as knows if he says his dating a non black woman again all hell will break loose.

:mjlol:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is better than Coogler doing blade. Sinners feels fresh. Best case scenario, Blade would be a slightly better version of something we've seen before.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Its because he PAWGS and I’m only half joking.

He kinda halted that feeling when he was with Lori Harvey but after her those same chicks went straight back to hating him.

You notice when asked he says his not dating as knows if he says his dating a non black woman again all hell will break loose.

:mjlol:
That is an interesting observation.

And Uh oh

Thats definitely one of the twins (MBJ) with her lol

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Have no idea what this movie is about but the screen cap alone looks like it’s better than that space alien flick Jordan Peele did with Keke Palmer
Thr real L is Jordan Peele putting out these dud movies post Get Out and Ryan Coogler schooling him

:whoa:lets not put the few black male directors we got against each other