Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Man I hit a wall with Asuka in ranked struggling to get passed Mighty Ruler now :mjlol:.. at this point you gonna run into nothing but Jun, Reina, Jack and Coffee hoe pro PC players... All those nerfs Asuka got she can't do nothing with half the cast on a expert level... Time to elevate this Victor or fall back until Asuka gets some buffs or they bring Kunimitsu back :dead:

I feel like there's no reason to play Asuka over Jun. Similar tools but one is shooting Kamehameha's at you mid screen and has the best punishment in the game.

Idk why they took away Asuka's f2 after FC1+2 when Jun can still launch after hers:mjlol:

Good, you ultra tournament nikkaz are migrating upward - now maybe all the sweats have left red and I can move on up to blue :blessed:

My ceiling was Emperor on Tekken 7

It'll definitely level out by the weekend the way people are playing this game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally got the hang of it. Didn't know what was going on with my controller but I was up for like 2 hours training combos with Azucena :wow:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I feel like there's no reason to play Asuka over Jun. Similar tools but one is shooting Kamehameha's at you mid screen and has the best punishment in the game.
Oh they took a whole lot more than that. They nerfed her 3 times since the Alpha test and she was already nerfed from the T7 version.. the only reason I'm not messing with Jun is because I know what they did.. They tried to force all the Asuka players to play Jun by buffing Jun and nerfing Asuka to death.. I can't participate in no fukk shyt like that..

I'm just waiting to see what they do with the 1st character patch

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What was Harada thinking with this coffe bytch

Stupid ass running move, I’m locked down the whole fukkin match , can’t step it … I’m guessing mixups the whole damn battle - nerf this bytch damn

Made it to the second red rank - will try to hit purples by end of week if I have time

I really need to go into practice until I get Korean back dash down consistently to stay away from these oppressive ass characters
tenor.gif

Lemme complete story mode so I can brew coffee with you nikkas tears :mjgrin:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Coffee slut needs a nerf on her Superman running flying elbow whatever move. I even saw top players get clipped sidestepping it

Shes insanely annoying but I was pretty fine with her strings because I know learning the gaps on those will come.

That move however is so fukking stupid and overtuned.