Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Just hopped back on after some months. Maybe it's me, and I'm not the best, but ranks 17 - 22 don't seem that good. Ran into some folks I beat and others I felt I could beat if I just lab a bit.

I'm at 18th with Paul and 17 with Feng.

I need a 3rd and 4th character. Still hoping sexy ass Anna:wow: and Lei:myman: makes it. Thinking I pick up Leroy since he's very rare

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
These fakkits really announced a character that wont even be playable for 3 plus months after the announcement. Every thing outside of the gameplay of this title is ass
A returning character that nobody asked for or gives AF about that you're gonna get charged for that shoulda just been already on the roster at launch :mjlol: The whole season 1 trash.. They were better off just dropping all 4 characters this summer instead of this 1 character a season garbage...

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
A returning character that nobody asked for or gives AF about that you're gonna get charged for that shoulda just been already on the roster at launch :mjlol: The whole season 1 trash.. They were better off just dropping all 4 characters this summer instead of this 1 character a season garbage...
Fukk all that what you talking pops, come get situated

First to 7

If you happen to beat me 7 times in a row, I can lie and say I really only get warmed up on the 8th game :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

Let me know when you got time to punched across the screen

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Fukk all that what you talking pops, come get situated

First to 7

If you happen to beat me 7 times in a row, I can lie and say I really only get warmed up on the 8th game :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

Let me know when you got time to punched across the screen
:ufdup: aight boy.. go on outside pick out which switch you want me to beat you with..

lets shoot for 10pm est